MoMu launches the MoMu Fashion Walk and lets groups or indiviual visitors discover the lively fashion centre of Antwerp. Head into the city with our MoMu guides and discover the places which helped to shape the Antwerp fashion scene.
Today, Antwerp is one of the world’s leading fashion cities. This fame initially stemmed from the talent of the iconic ‘Antwerp Six’, who made it to the top of the international fashion world from the 1980s onwards and paved the way for subsequent generations.
This walk focuses on the shops, buildings and other places which helped to turn Antwerp into the fashion city it is today. The guide will also show unique photographic and video material from the fashion archive of the MoMu library to unleash your inner fashion freak!
"The MoMu Fashion Walk immerses you in the fashion history of Antwerp. After the walk, I experienced the city in a new way!" Ann (36)
"It's great to learn about the history of existing boutiques and to discover new ones!" Marie (60)
- WALKING ROUTES: You can choose from two different routes: through the elegant Latin Quarter or the trendy Kammenstraat.
- MEETING POINT: The guide will be welcoming you at the signboard 'MOMU FASHION WALK', Kaasstraat 7, 2000 Antwerp
- LANGUAGES: English or Dutch, with audio guide
- RESERVATIONS: On request for groups and schools (max. 20 p.): €150. Or individually, every 1st Saturday of the month: €15 per person, €12 MoMu+Friends
- MORE INFO: www.momu.be/fashionwalk